Welcome! You made it to the job description page!
At QOO Global, we look for people who will show up as their whole selves because we value diversity and inclusion, as well as people who enjoy a bit of fun and maybe even a little quirky. Be sure to check whether you’re aligned with our company values and culture, and if you think you can see yourself delivering “WOW” as a member of the QOO Global family, then check out the job descriptions below. If you’re a lover of Sports then even better !!
If you’re passionate about the latest technology, have an eye for creative design, keep up to date on the latest trends and devices, you may find great fulfilment working with us as a UI/UX Designer.
- A bachelor's degree and a minimum of 4 years of UI/UX design experience for digital products or services
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A team player capable of working independently too
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Expertise in frontend technologies and frameworks, such as Angular, and Ember.js with a minimum of 4 years of experience
- Create user-centred designs by understanding business requirements, and user feedback
- Create user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and mock-ups for main dashboards
- Create original graphic designs (e.g., images, sketches, and tables)
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g., responsiveness)
- Collaborate effectively with the product, engineering, and management teams
- Incorporate customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design to enhance user experience
- Translate requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns and attractive user interfaces
- Design UI elements such as input controls, navigational components, and informational components
Play your part in our team succeeding. Do you have what it takes?
Join the QOO global team
What’s in it for you? Here are some of what to expect
- Competitive Tax-free Salary & Benefits!
- A fast-paced environment and a high-performing team
- Working in a positive environment with talented individuals
- Multicultural environment with over 20 different nationalities
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Opportunity to work on massive campaigns and projects
- Annual training budget for self-development
- Engagement in fast-paced, challenging and unique digital work
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Comprehensive Health Insurance
- Great work-life balance
- Annual Air Ticket Allowance
- Rewards & Recognitions
- QOO Global are committed to creating and maintaining a workplace environment which fosters mutual respect, integrity, and professional conduct.
- Fun Work Environment
QOO Global is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire candidates based solely on merit and for equal pay regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity.