Welcome! You made it to the job description page!
At QOO Global, we look for people who will show up as their whole selves because we value diversity and inclusion, as well as people who enjoy a bit of fun and maybe even a little quirky. Be sure to check whether you’re aligned with our company values and culture, and if you think you can see yourself delivering “WOW” as a member of the QOO Global family, then check out the job descriptions below. If you’re a lover of Sports then even better !!
SEO Expert will be responsible for planning, implementing and managing our SEO strategy. As our online presence is extremely important for the success of business, your position will play a huge role in driving our business' growth and success. The purpose of this role is to implement and execute SEO initiatives, in line with the agreed strategy, to maintain, develop and exceed client performance targets.
- 5 years of experience as SEO Expert or similar role
- 5 years of experience in planning and implementing a successful SEO strategy
- Proven success in SEO with previous experience of managing a team
- In-depth knowledge of research principles and methods and experience in analyzing data
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills and a good Team player
- Good time-management skills with great interpersonal and communication skills
- bachelor’s degree in software engineering or similar field
- Min. 5 years of SEO experience
- Must be available immediately and living in the UAE
- Plan, develop and implement SEO strategy.
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Technical SEO experience of website errors, page load speed, SERP issues, click rate, bounce rate and redirects.
- Experience with SEO industry tools, such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Ahrefs, Semrush, Mangools, Ubersuggest, surfer seo, etc.
- Able to complete competitive analysis of other companies within the industry.
- Develop and implement link building strategy.
- Research and analyse competitor links for backlink strategy.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
- Familiarity with WordPress or other content management systems.
- Prepare and present reports regularly.
Play your part in our team succeeding. Do you have what it takes?
Join the QOO global team
What’s in it for you? Here are some of what to expect
- Competitive Tax-free Salary & Benefits!
- A fast-paced environment and a high-performing team
- Working in a positive environment with talented individuals
- Multicultural environment with over 20 different nationalities
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Opportunity to work on massive campaigns and projects
- Annual training budget for self-development
- Engagement in fast-paced, challenging and unique digital work
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Comprehensive Health Insurance
- Great work-life balance
- Annual Air Ticket Allowance
- Rewards & Recognitions
- QOO Global are committed to creating and maintaining a workplace environment which fosters mutual respect, integrity, and professional conduct.
- Fun Work Environment
QOO Global is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire candidates based solely on merit and for equal pay regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity.