Welcome! You made it to the job description page!
At QOO Global, we look for people who will show up as their whole selves because we value diversity and inclusion, as well as people who enjoy a bit of fun and maybe even a little quirky. Be sure to check whether you’re aligned with our company values and culture, and if you think you can see yourself delivering “WOW” as a member of the QOO Global family, then check out the job descriptions below. If you’re a lover of Sports then even better !!
Search Engine Optimization & Web
Responsible for developing landing pages & Managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building, page optimization and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
- Proven SEO experience
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Working knowledge of Word Press
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- BS/MS degree in a quantitative, test-driven field
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in SEO & Web Development
- Must be available immediately and living in the UAE
- Developing and Optimizing landing pages for search engine optimization
- Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Researching and implementing content recommendations for organic SEO success
- Execute tests, collect and analyse data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyse website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyse competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
Play your part in our team succeeding. Do you have what it takes?
Join the QOO global team
What’s in it for you? Here are some of what to expect
- Competitive Tax-free Salary & Benefits!
- A fast-paced environment and a high-performing team
- Working in a positive environment with talented individuals
- Multicultural environment with over 20 different nationalities
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Opportunity to work on massive campaigns and projects
- Annual training budget for self-development
- Engagement in fast-paced, challenging and unique digital work
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Comprehensive Health Insurance
- Great work-life balance
- Annual Air Ticket Allowance
- Rewards & Recognitions
- QOO Global are committed to creating and maintaining a workplace environment which fosters mutual respect, integrity, and professional conduct.
- Fun Work Environment
QOO Global is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire candidates based solely on merit and for equal pay regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity.