Welcome! You made it to the job description page!
At QOO Global, we look for people who will show up as their whole selves because we value diversity and inclusion, as well as people who enjoy a bit of fun and maybe even a little quirky. Be sure to check whether you’re aligned with our company values and culture, and if you think you can see yourself delivering “WOW” as a member of the QOO Global family, then check out the job descriptions below. If you’re a lover of Sports then even better !!
Multimedia Designer super-experienced with a minimum of 5+ years of experience and a very strong portfolio is a MUST. In-depth knowledge of graphic/multimedia design, video creation & editing, styles and layout techniques. Experience handling marketing projects from ideation to execution. Ultimately, ensure the design team promotes our brands through delivering high quality output on tight deadlines. tes our brand through delivering high quality pieces on tight deadlines.
- Keen eye for design, aesthetics, and typography.
- Highly organized with excellent communication skills.
- Strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different teams.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, After effects and Premier Pro) AI Tools, video creation and editing tools.
- Concept creation & execution and storyboarding skills
- Understanding of creating and editing tools & techniques, and different file formats to deliver final output.
- Eagerness to collaborate across disciplines with team members at all levels.
- Resourcefulness, diligence, and strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask, manage multiple responsibilities and assignments simultaneously under strict deadlines.
- Strong understanding of graphic design, motion design and strong skills in video creation/editing.
- Strong portfolio is a MUST to showcase all your graphic design and video creation/editing skills.
- A bachelor’s degree in fine arts, multimedia design, graphic design
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in related industry, including a minimum of 3 years agency experience
- Able to meet tight deadlines, can multitask and juggle between projects, with very high attention to detail.
- Facilitator for projects and will ideate & develop concepts for a project.
- Collaborate with all the creative team, such as content writers, multimedia designers, members of the digital marketing team, project managers and the creative director.
- Manage creative projects, must be able to ensure that the creative project workflow runs smoothly, and all day-to-day deliverables are met.
- Responsible for creating and executing innovative ideas, from static to dynamic content.
- Strong visual and conceptual storytelling skills with a good eye for visualizing diverse and dynamic video outputs.
- Always up to date with video creation and editing techniques and able to work across a wide range of design projects.
- Organize your time appropriately to meet established deadlines.
- Able to articulate and present thoughts.
Play your part in our team succeeding. Do you have what it takes?
Join the QOO global team
What’s in it for you? Here are some of what to expect
- Competitive Tax-free Salary & Benefits!
- A fast-paced environment and a high-performing team
- Working in a positive environment with talented individuals
- Multicultural environment with over 20 different nationalities
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Opportunity to work on massive campaigns and projects
- Annual training budget for self-development
- Engagement in fast-paced, challenging and unique digital work
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Comprehensive Health Insurance
- Great work-life balance
- Annual Air Ticket Allowance
- Rewards & Recognitions
- QOO Global are committed to creating and maintaining a workplace environment which fosters mutual respect, integrity, and professional conduct.
- Fun Work Environment
QOO Global is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire candidates based solely on merit and for equal pay regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity.