Welcome! You made it to the job description page!
At QOO Global, we look for people who will show up as their whole selves because we value diversity and inclusion, as well as people who enjoy a bit of fun and maybe even a little quirky. Be sure to check whether you’re aligned with our company values and culture, and if you think you can see yourself delivering “WOW” as a member of the QOO Global family, then check out the job descriptions below. If you’re a lover of Sports then even better !!
Marketing Support Research Executive
The Marketing Support Research Executive will be responsible for executing and implementing all aspects of the marketing department’s operational and internal support functions. Responsible for support the day-to-day execution and implementation of all marketing campaigns, calendars, and reporting, while ensuring that all marketing activities are in line with our company’s mission and standards.
- Vast experience on reporting, supported by strong analytical skills.
- Critical thinker, process driven with planning experience.
- Strong presentation skills and proficient in MS Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in either/or Thai/Vietnamese/Japanese/Malaysian
- Strong interpersonal and multitasking skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and good technical understanding.
- Strong organizational skills
- Team player with strong negotiation skills.
- Highly developed attention to detail, with focus on quality output
- Strong multitasking skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong market knowledge and consumer behaviour understanding
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- Must be available immediately and living in the UAE
- Support and implement all aspects of marketing operations and cross functions, but is not limited to duties like, vendor sourcing & vetting, translating, negotiating, researching, and executing the marketing plans and campaigns, etc.
- Execute and implement the marketing operational policies, systems and procedures that will ensure the successful delivering of the marketing plan.
- Continuously screening the market environment, business activities and campaign performances
- Monitor, track and report on key performance indicators by consolidating and analyzing the data, assess trends and recommend actions to optimize performance.
- Consolidating data in order to compile reports and prepare presentations that will allow for the interpretation of information.
- Source reputable partners, while managing and nurturing relationships with vendors, service providers and other external stakeholders
- Work within the budget framework that has been allocated to Marketing Operations’ function.
- Fulfil the support function for various events and other related marketing activities while collaborating with all stakeholders to provide assistance where required.
- Identify, own, and drive the developing personal growth opportunities while maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing professional networks, and benchmarking against best practices.
- Community management of social media platforms in designated languages
- Developing and enhancing workflow processes and systems by coordinating information and requests with internal stakeholders and related operational departments.
- Liaising with legal experts that will support in the negotiation of contracts related to advertising, marketing, promotions activities and partnerships.
- Monitor trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities.
- Oversee new and ongoing marketing activities
Play your part in our team succeeding. Do you have what it takes?
Join the QOO global team
What’s in it for you? Here are some of what to expect
- Competitive Tax-free Salary & Benefits!
- 30 days Annual Leave after one year.
- Accommodation provided
- A fast-paced environment and a high-performing team
- Working in a positive environment with talented individuals
- Multicultural environment with over 20 different nationalities
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Opportunity to work on massive campaigns and projects
- Annual training budget for self-development
- Engagement in fast-paced, challenging and unique digital work
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Comprehensive Health Insurance
- Great work-life balance
- Round-trip air ticket company reimbursement after one year
- Rewards & Recognitions
- QOO Global are committed to creating and maintaining a workplace environment which fosters mutual respect, integrity, and professional conduct.
- Fun Work Environment
QOO Global is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire candidates based solely on merit and for equal pay regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity.