Welcome! You made it to the job description page!
At QOO Global, we look for people who will show up as their whole selves because we value diversity and inclusion, as well as people who enjoy a bit of fun and maybe even a little quirky. Be sure to check whether you’re aligned with our company values and culture, and if you think you can see yourself delivering “WOW” as a member of the QOO Global family, then check out the job descriptions below. If you’re a lover of Sports then even better !!
We’re looking for a responsible and SEO-savvy individual to plan, implement and manage our overall SEO strategy. Think you’re up for the task?
- 5 years of proven experience in web analytics, marketing, and business development
- Proven experience as an SEO and SEM Manager
- Expertise in A/B and other testing methods
- In-depth experience with SEO reporting
- In-depth knowledge of research principles and methods, as well as experience in analysing data
- Up-to-date knowledge of best practices in SEO
- Strong organisational and leadership skills
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Manage a team of SEO Specialists
- Plan, develop and implement SEO strategies
- Work to maximise ROI and organic search optimization
- Prepare and present SEO reports regularly
- Identify target demographics and buyer personas
- Improve and streamline SEO processes
- Regularly perform keyword research to guide content teams
- Monitor redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and other KPIs
- Prepare and present reports regularly
- Optimise productivity processes
- Collaborate with web developers and the marketing team
- Conduct technical SEO and perform regular fixes
Play your part in our team succeeding. Do you have what it takes?
Join the QOO global team
What’s in it for you? Here are some of what to expect
- Competitive Tax-free Salary & Benefits!
- A fast-paced environment and a high-performing team
- Working in a positive environment with talented individuals
- Multicultural environment with over 20 different nationalities
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Opportunity to work on massive campaigns and projects
- Annual training budget for self-development
- Engagement in fast-paced, challenging and unique digital work
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Comprehensive Health Insurance
- Great work-life balance
- Annual Air Ticket Allowance
- Rewards & Recognitions
- QOO Global are committed to creating and maintaining a workplace environment which fosters mutual respect, integrity, and professional conduct.
- Fun Work Environment
QOO Global is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire candidates based solely on merit and for equal pay regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity.